TotoCalculator 2 lets you specify various conditions for each line, esp. the maximal and minimal numbers of 1, X and 2 and of favourite, neutral and outsider tips.
The main advantage of TotoCalculator 2 as compared with a usual wheeling system is the flexible amount of tips 1, X and 2 (resp. 1, 0 and 2 in other parts of the world) that can be set for every match. You are not bound to a fixed allotment determined by the system but can specify the exact chance for every result ranging from 0.0 % to 100.0 %. You can also take advantage of the fact that, in general, bookies know the chances for the results and use their odds to let TotoCalculator 2 compute the chances for 1, X and 2.
Tips can be printed directly to the tickets. TotoCalculator 2 uses a format editor to be able to handle the different formats of all the tickets around the world.
TotoCalculator 2 needs your specification either of the chances or the odds for the results 1, X and 2 of each match. You can use the odds of more than one book-maker per match. The application determines the amount of tips 1, X and 2 using either the specified chances or the specified odds. If both chances and odds are specified for one match TotoCalculator 2 will only use the chances.
TotoCalculator 2 has options for every kind of user. By example you can
- specify the number of matches that are to be forecasted on the ticket. There are, for example, normally 13 matches in Germany and Austria and 14 matches in Italy. TotoCalculator 2 can handle 2 to 20 matches.
- specify the number of lines you want to bet. Valid entries are numbers from 1 to 1000.
- specify the number of lines that are displayed on one ticket.
- specify the criterion for sorting the lines: sorting by 1, X and 2, sorting by probability or sorting by correct tips.
- specify the tips to be represented by 1X2, 102 (for Germany), 1N2 (France), 310 (for China) or 123.
- specify details on how to calculate the optimal distribution of tips, but as well use the default values.
Инструкция: »File - New« creates a new, empty document.
The command »Edit - Options...« opens a window where you can specify the settings for the active document. It’s not necessary to check and change all options, for a start it is enough to specify the number of matches and the number of lines you want to bet.
The command »Edit - Input...« opens a window for the input of the matches, results, chances and odds.
To be able to calculate the distribution of tips, TotoCalculator 2 needs either the chances or the odds for the results 1, X and 2 per match. If both chances and odds are specified for one match TotoCalculator 2 will only use the chances.
The command »Extras - Conditions...« lets you specify conditions for each line.
A filter is another kind of condition, which lets you exclude combinations of tips from the distribution.
The command »Calculate« causes TotoCalculator 2 to search the optimal distribution of tips using the current options and input.
The resulting distribution might look like that:
The statistics window displays compact statistic information on the distribution of tips.
TotoCalculator 2 uses format files to be able to handle the different formats of all the tickets around the world. The Format Editor creates or changes the format files that contain all information TotoCalculator 2 needs for printing a ticket.
Скриншоты к инструкции: